This communication toolkit for MMSD staff members is designed to...
- Help increase the clarity and effectiveness of communication with families, students and community members
- Encourage consistent communication across the MMSD
- Help keep families informed so they may support their child's learning
- Help teachers and staff members to build mutual understanding and trust among school, home and community
- Provide resources for staff including identifiable logos, reliable document structures and dependable practices that connect families to their schools.
Do you have questions about the toolkit? Contact the Communications Department
The following documents outline MMSD guidelines on the communication production process: